Maintenance and Light Repair (MLR) Program Overview
The MLR Program is an alliance between Ford Motor Company and specific Community Colleges and Technical Schools.
• Enrolling in the Ford MLR Program is a way to earn an MLR certificate in 12
months or less.
• You will receive hands-on instruction utilizing world-class Ford automotive training.
• You will earn up to 100% of Ford Quick Lane technical training.
• As an MLR graduate you increase your ability to enter the job market more quickly.
• You will receive training delivered by Ford-trained certified instructors.
• The MLR certificate will offer an advantage to graduates seeking employment in dealerships and service facilities.
If you are interested in gaining automotive repair skills in a certificate program, make the commitment today! Your skills are in demand. "The retail maintenance and light repair business continues to grow at a faster rate than ever before."